1. I love this sleeveless dress. I had my eye on the navy polka dot one too but I think this black one can be worn with bright jeans so it's my personal favourite.
2. This bird print onesie is fantastic. I already own a similar one but the print on this is too gorgeous to leave for only £8!
3. The metallic belt is obviously very cheap and can look cheap but it's perfect to wear with an all black or tan outfit to add some shine.
4. I need a scarf cape. I haven't seen it in person yet so I can't say how soft or warm it's likely to be but I'll be buying it.
5. Lastly, a pair of nude ballet flats because who doesn't need more ballet flats? Certainly not me. I know nude is probably not the best colour as it will attract scratches and dirt but they would go perfectly with a dress I already own therefore for £7 I need them.