1. I love these A5 notebooks. Since they come in a set of four you can either give all of them to one person or divide them up as stocking fillers.
2. If you can't stretch to a Cath Kidston purse, this Cath Kidston inspired purse ticks all the boxes plus has a window for photographs which I've found Cath Kidston purses don't have. At over half the price, what's not to love?
3. Another stocking filler you can either divide up or not. Four adorable lipbalms in pretty packaging. I can vouch for these. They're not sticky and taste rather lovely.
4. The ebay palette. Of course. 88 neutral shades that are decently pigmented for under a tenner. Definitely a beauty winner.
5. Baths are lovely. Do you know what would make a bath a hundred times better? A disco. In the bath. Treat your children (or yourself as I am) to an underwater light show.
6. How could I not include Lush? This little box comes already gift wrapped with two full size beautiful products inside. Treat a Lush fan or convert someone!