I've been mentioning Christmas a lot recently both online and offline. It is definitely my favourite time of the year, especially since I've had children so I'm sorry if you're all getting a bit sick of Christmas gift guides and wishlists. I'm a simple creature really (although if I had a lot of money I would no doubt be dangerous) and the products on this list are either things I really really love or re-purchases.
1. Who can resist Snow Fairy from November onwards? I'm very lucky in that my best friend Christina gave me a medium sized bottle as an early Christmas present but around Christmas I like to buy myself another one or two to use sparingly throughout the year. My boyfriend really hates the smell of this so I have to use it sparingly or he won't sit next to me but it still remains my firm Lush favourite.
2. The Nikon Bridge camera is something I've wanted for a while. Now I'm blogging regularly I feel that I need a decent camera and since my DSLR has been defunct for about a year now, a bridge camera is my next best option as, like most people, I'm broke. I love it in the Mink colour although I wouldn't mind any colour if it meant I could stop using my phone.
3. I've had my eye on this skull cardigan from ebay for a while now. It's been on my bookmarks list for months and yet I've never got around to buying it. This Christmas, it will be mine.
4. My favourite Lush perfume, Vanillary is my perfect scent. It's a warm vanilla scent and I much prefer the solid version that I can just pop in my bag and use on the go. I really miss not having this around when it's gone and I can't imagine a cold winter without it.
5. These boots have been on many a blog recently, most notably Victoria's and Charli's but I've hesitated in my purchase. I have wide size 8 feet which means cheaper shoes really don't fit me well. Sadly these don't come in a wide fit or a size 9 so I was hoping someone may be able to tell me how they fit on a size 8 foot before I chance it? If not, are they easy to break in on a smaller foot?
6. Last, but not least, I need a new Kate Moss lipstick. I adore the red's in both the regular and matte collections and I need to get my hands on 107 from the matte collection (not pictured) too. I did pick one up and then I lost it because I'm an idiot so a new one in my Christmas stocking would be very much appreciated