Since the post this morning was a little bit depressing to say the least I thought I'd put up a March wish list. Today has been crisp yet bright and it's made me want to spring clean, throw open my curtains and air out the house. It would be my perfect day had it been warm enough to go outside with just a cardigan on over a dress and I can't wait for the boyfriend to sort out the garden so I can start planting flowers and start getting it in great condition for the summer.
- I'm in love with this bag from Zara. I've been looking for a daily bag that won't fall apart within a few weeks, looks more expensive than your average Primark offering and that will hold my daily life from my iPad to my books. It's a little bit out of my budget at the moment but hope is always lingering.
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs is one of my favourite Spring and Summer scents. I haven't owned a bottle in a while so I'm hoping that I can treat myself to this in the not too distant future.
- This underwear set from Asda (& here are the knickers)is not only gorgeous but they also have it in a size big enough to fit. God bless Asda for affordable, pretty underwear at affordable prices.
- I swatched this Clinique Chubby Stick for eyes at a counter a week or so ago and I fell in love with it's creamy formula and the shade is the perfect light champagne. I wouldn't use it so much as an eyeshadow but I think it would be a perfect highlighter.
- These are from New Look and I just fell in love.
- MAC's Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle has been on my wish list for a while and I still haven't got around to purchasing it but alas, this Spring it will be mine.
- And finally, Essie Fiji just because it's perfect.
What's on your Spring wish list?